mercredi 23 décembre 2009

All that glitters

Glitter and shine. Two words dear to my heart. I admit to have a certain weakness for all things shiny and glittering. Finally the world has (kinda) caught up with the shine madness when this season showed all manner of delightfully shiny stuff that you could actually wear without the cringe factor. And what more perfect time to wear them than this Christmas when the weather has been far from sunny and bright?


Here are some of my favorites...

A Stella McCartney top that you can keep for ages in your wardrobe...


A beautiful Marchesa dress to wear for the Reveillon...
If you want something shiny but don't want to stand out too much, this Derek Lam skirt is the perfect compromise...

And finally a nice party top from Michael Kors..
Sometimes, fashion is just the thing to cheer you up!

3 commentaires:

Pink Princess and Red Addict a dit…

waiting to see some shiny clothes tomorrow!

Pink Princess a dit…

I have these shoes that I absolutely must show you! I was half tempted to post them but decided otherwise.

Red addict a dit…

love the michael jackson shoes!!!! you should post them, they are a must!